Monday, February 16, 2015

A quick look back at today's meals, workout, and general feelings


We are getting ready to play a marathon series of Ticket to Ride.  If you are a gaming family, we strongly recommend this board game.  It’s a great introduction to strategy games.  We love it!  So, this is a short message today.

Today’s workout:  45 minutes of Les Mills Pump

Sleep:  I slept great last night.  I had to get up around 2 a.m. to use the bathroom, but went right back to bed.  I was super refreshed and felt wonderful this morning. 

6 a.m. hot green tea and and an orange

8 a.m.  breakfast:  ¾ cup of egg beaters, 1 slice of provolone cheese, organic salsa, 1 cup almond milk

12 p.m. lunch:  apple, 1 cup leftover venison chili, 1 serving tortilla chips

4:30 p.m.  snack:  carrots with 1 container of guacamole

7:30 p.m.  dinner:  1 ½ cup of homemade vegetable chicken soup, tortilla chips (I didn’t weigh them, but it was probably about 2 servings), water

I felt great today.  Since going sugar-free and gluten free, I have noticed a huge decrease in my appetite.  I’m not nearly as hungry.  I feel like my blood sugar levels have completely normalized.  I’m fuller quicker.  I don’t have any muscle or join pain either and my energy level is good.  I use to be ready for bed by 8:30, but now I’m ready around 10 p.m.  This is a huge difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment